- "Pull bead" sacrifice tenner /ladder rosary decade
- Compact and great for on-the-go
- Our Lady of Fatima medal
- Use to keep track of sacrifices or as a one decade rosary
Slip this Our Lady of Fatima tenner into your pocket to take with you on-the-go! It is a great reminder of Mary’s request that we make sacrifices and reparation for our sins and the conversion of sinners. A small crucifix on one end is where you start your prayers. The medal on the other end of the tenner is a Fatima medal which shows an image of Our Lady and the children on one side and the face of Our Lady on the reverse. The white magnesite beads on this rosary remind us of Our Lady’s purity and beauty, appearing as “A woman all in white, more brilliant than the sun”. Use this tenner to keep track of small acts of love or sacrifice throughout the day, or as a one decade rosary.
- 8mm white magnesite beads
- Approx. 3/4" gold tone crucifix and Fatima medal, made in Italy
- 8" (L)
- Beige cord
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.