- Design elements honoring the Holy Spirit
- Gorgeous Red Carnelian & White Jade
- Antique silver finish caps, spacers, medal, and Crucifix
- Holy Spirit medal and Papal Crucifix made in Italy
- Perfect Confirmation or RCIA gift
Czech fire-polished crystal spacers and nickel demi-rounds separate the beads and bring movement and depth. Our Fathers are flanked by twisted caps in antique silver, and gunmetal and nickel spacers. The finishing touches are a centerpiece medal featuring the descending Dove of the Holy Spirit, and the Papal Crucifix of Pope John Paul II. Both are made of oxidized silver in Italy.
This is a rosary that reflects the incredible power of the Holy Spirit. As He came to conquer the doubts and fears of the Apostles at Pentecost, he brings truth and wisdom to us, manifests God's love and powerful healing. Seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit, His gifts, and His fruits, with this heirloom quality rosary to facilitate your prayers. Perfect as a Confirmation gift or RCIA gift, it also makes a wonderful everyday rosary.
Rosary Mysteries prayer card included.
+Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 19.5" (L)
- Beads: 8 mm Red Carnelian, 10 mm White Jade
- Hematite Czech Fire-polished Crystals, Antique Silver Twisted Caps
- Papal Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Centerpiece: 0.75" (H)
- Rosary Mysteries Prayer Card Included