- Black onyx and hematite beads
- Italian chalice centerpiece
- Convenient one-decade size
- First Communion prayer card included
- Great for kids or adults receiving the Sacrament
On such an unforgettable day as First Communion, a fitting keepsake gift is in order. A good choice for a young boy but also appropriate for an adult who may be receiving Holy Communion for the first time! Black onyx and hematite beads give a sophisticated look to the decade rosary. The compact design makes it easy to take this rosary on-the-go. An Italian chalice centerpiece is a continuous reminder of Christ's gift of Himself to us in the Blessed Sacrament. Includes a thoughtful prayer card with a quote about the Eucharist and a prayer to Jesus after receiving Communion.
Prayer Card Text:
(front) "How many of you say: I should like to see His face, His garments, His shoes. You do see Him, you touch Him, you eat Him. He gives Himself to you, not only that you may see Him, but also to be your food and nourishment." - St. John Chrysostom
(back) "Lord Jesus, I love and adore You. You are a special friend to me. In the Sacrament of the Eucharist You have left me the amazing expression of Your limitless love.
Welcome, Jesus! Thank you for coming to me and giving me the opportunity to experience Your love in Holy Communion.
May Your Eucharistic presence keep me ever free from sin, strengthened in faith, filled with love for God and neighbor, and fruitful in virtue, that I may continue to receive You throughout life and reach final union with You at death. Amen."
- 6.5" (L)
- 1.5" oxidized silver (os) Crucifix, 3/4" (os) chalice centerpiece, made in Italy
- 8mm black onyx beads, black demi round spacer beads and hematite round beads
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)