- Matte amazonite rosary
- Display of Catholic tradition & Irish pride
- Serene blues, greens, and earth tones
- Heirloom-quality devotional gift
This delightfully Irish rosary combines the ever-popular matte amazonite beads with classic sterling silver accents. Its double-sided sterling silver centerpiece honors the beloved patrons St. Patrick and St. Bridget, early Irish saints whose efforts we have to thank for the deep-seated Catholic tradition of Ireland. Green, blue and gray beads evoke the lush landscape and cool, misty colors of the Emerald Isle, while the Celtic knot Our Father beads and sterling silver cross adorn this rosary with ancient Christian symbols that invite you to contemplate the Eternal. This exquisite rosary is both durable and practical, made to be prayed with often. Includes a prayer card. Gift to a loved one whose patron is St. Patrick or St. Bridget, or present to anyone with a great love for all things Irish!
- Full rosary measures 20.25" (L)
- Decades: 8mm matte amazonite beads; 3mm silver-plated brass round beads
- OF: Antique silver-plated pewter; Celtic knot diamond beads; 3mm silver-plated brass; 4mm matte amazonite
- 1" Sterling silver St. Patrick/Bridget centerpiece; 1.75" sterling silver Celtic cross
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.