- Pope St. John Paul II rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Themes and elements celebrating the grandeur of God's creation in nature
- Comes on a caribiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Prayer Card Included
- Prayerful inspiration for outdoor adventures that lift the spirit
Pope St. John Paul II wrote that our very contact with creation has deep, restorative power and links us to our Creator. This tenner is a part of our Brave Beads collection, celebrating the outdoors, and this special saint who was an adventurous outdoorsman. It features a rich grey wood Our Father bead, and smaller Indian Agate Hail Mary beads, in tones that inspire reflection on the beauty of nature, from deepest greens, corals, and browns to golds, white and ivory, all marbled and blended splendidly. They are the rich, full tones of the green earth, mantle of the Holy Father, and the brightness of the heavens.
Hand made on a brown camo paracord with a carabiner at the end, this is a sturdy rosary built for the active life. JPII once said, "The wilderness not only communicates God's greatness, but it is a haven for pure goodness, community, and the best possible catechesis." Use these beads when outdoor adventures inspire you to prayer.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Tenner: 8" (L) Including Carabiner Clip
- Beads: 8mm Indian Agate, 10mm Wood
- 1.25" Oxidized Silver Crucifix, 1 1/4" Oxidized Silver Crucifix
- 1.5" Metal Carabiner Clip
- Prayer Card included