- Pope St. John Paul II rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Themes and elements celebrating the grandeur of God's creation in nature
- Comes on a caribiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Prayer Card Included
- Prayerful inspiration for outdoor adventures that lift the spirit
Pope St. John Paul II wrote that our very contact with creation has deep, restorative power and links us to our Creator. This tenner is a part of our Brave Beads collection, celebrating the outdoors, and this special saint who was an adventurous outdoorsman. It features a Gray Wood Our Father bead, and smaller Wood Opalite Hail Mary beads, in tones from creams and grays to deepest browns. They are the rich, full tones of the earth, the forest floor on a hike in the rain, the mantle of the Holy Father, and the brightness of the heavens.
Hand made on a brown camo paracord with a carabiner at the end, this is a sturdy rosary built for the active life. JPII once said, "The wilderness not only communicates God's greatness, but it is a haven for pure goodness, community, and the best possible catechesis." Use these beads when outdoor adventures inspire you to prayer.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 8mm Wood Opalite Matte round beads, 10mm Gray Wood round bead
- 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix, 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.