- Mahogany wood beads
- Popular paracord design for men and women
- Inspire simplicity in your prayer life
- Braided decade knots don't catch on pockets
This sturdy, substantial rosary combines natural mahogany wood beads and the corded knots of paracord rope for a simple yet dependable rosary. Originally designed to be used for suspension lines on parachutes, paracord serves for a wonderful rosary material as it represents the strength inherent in this beautiful prayer. A memorable gift for anyone who needs a quiet, sturdy rosary. The charming wood materials call to mind the many instances in the Life of Jesus in which wood played a key role, including His birth in a manger, His work as a carpenter, His preaching from fishing boats, and His death upon the cross. Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary and which days to pray them.
- Decades: 8mm round mahogany colored wood beads on tan paracord.
- OF Sections: 8mm round mahogany wood beads flanked on the top and bottom with knotted tan paracord
- 1.5" oxidized silver traditional crucifix
- ~ 13" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.