- Roberto Ferruzzi's 1897 painting
- Captures the beauty and poverty surrounding Christmas
- Golden frame captures beloved image
- Exclusive to The Catholic Company
Roberto Ferruzzi's 1897 painting, the “Madonna of the Streets” profoundly illustrates the innocence and humility encompassed in the true circumstances of Christmas. An interesting and profound image, this painting reveals the true humble poverty that surrounds Christmas, making it a wonderful image for the season and for the whole year. The golden frame adds the perfect finishing touch to this memorable art for the home. Comes in a convenient 8” x 10” size.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 8" (W) x 10" (H) Golden linear non-matted frame
- Wall hangers and easel back
- Heavy ivory card stock
- Print under glass
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.