- Czech crystal rosary with aquamarine Swarovski Our Father beads
- A unique gift for March birthdays
- Celebration stone for 19th anniversaries
The clear, sparkling Swarovski crystal beads on this March Birthstone rosary catch the light and make it dance. The Our Father beads are aquamarine colored Swarovski beads. Aquamarine, the birthstone for March, is an ancient stone which is mentioned in the Bible. The soothing and relaxing quality reminds us of a trickling stream or gentle waves on the ocean. The stone has been associated with serenity, enlightening the mind, strengthening faithfulness and friendship, and bringing peace to rocky relationships. It’s association with bringing calm makes it a perfect match for March since the month can often bring turbulent weather. The Italian metal crucifix reminds us that all things must begin with Christ who sustains us. The Miraculous Medal centerpiece helps us focus our minds on the life of Jesus, just as Mary was always with Our Lord. Aquamarine is also the stone associated with a 19th wedding anniversary. A prayer card is included as a prayer aid which features the mysteries of the rosary.
- Full Rosary: 16.5" (L)
- 8mm faceted Preciosa Czech Crystals
- 10mm Aquamarine Swarovski faceted crystals
- Silver oxidized 2" (H) crucifix and 1" (H) centerpiece - Made in Italy
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.