- Inspired by the night sky on Christmas Eve
- Handcrafted with crystal and antiqued bronze
- Let us Adore Him Christmas Prayer Card included
- Heirloom quality gift of faith and prayer
- Gorgeous Catholic Christmas gift
"O' Holy Night, the stars are brightly shining. It is the night of our Dear Savior's birth."
Imagine the celestial display on the first Christmas Eve, as the night sky glorified its own Creator, bathing the tiny, unknown babe in brilliant light! This rosary was inspired by that recollection, in awe of the night sky, on the eve of the Incarnation.
The beads revive the image of those same stars, which called all men to fall on their knees before Emmanuel - God With Us. Czech Firepolished crystal rounds in elegant indigo hues are faceted to disperse light beautifully. Petite spacers in tortoise gold recall the Star of Bethlehem as it urged the Magi onward. Antique bronze caps crown the slightly larger Our Father beads with elegant leaf rosettes, raising angel voices in the vast night. A Miraculous Medal centerpiece and Crucifix are the baroque and stunning finish to this handcrafted fine rosary. The antiqued bronze patina of these elements evokes a sense of timelessness, just like the joy of that holy night.
What better tribute to the thrill of hope - the new and glorious morn' of our salvation - than to pray with a rosary that keeps this holy night alive in your heart and hands? A perfect Christmas gift to commemorate this year, and a beautiful aid to enrich your prayer life. O' Night Divine, indeed!
Let us Adore Him Christmas Prayer Card included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Decades: 8mm Blue/Teal Czech Firepolish Faceted Round Beads
- Our Father: 10 mm Blue/Teal Czech Firepolish Faceted Round Beads
- Antique Bronze Scroll Miraculous Crucifix and Medal Set
- Rosary Length approx. 21"
- Bead size, shape and color may vary slightly
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.