- Gorgeous Rosary dedicated to Our Lady of the Snows
- Hand crafted with natural gemstones
- Heirloom quality gift of faith and prayer
- Wonderful Catholic Christmas gift
- Let Us Adore Him Christmas Prayer Card included
See the promise and possibility of the new year in this inspiring rosary that exalts the Newborn King, marvels at the extravagance of God's love, and gives thanks for Mary's purity and humility. It echoes the deepest desires of the human heart, made for a love as pure as the driven snow, as perfect and intimate as the Madonna & Child.
Frosted Matte White Jade rounds are crowned with silver plated, scalloped caps and separated with stardust round spacers. Silver plated brass Pumpkin Beads are capped and flanked with silver seed beads and fire-polished Czech crystals. An elegant floral Marian centerpiece and a distinctive pewter Crucifix add the finishing touch.
Dedicated to Our Lady of the Snows, who On August 4, in the year 352, appeared to both Pope Liberius and a Roman nobleman in a dream, promising a miraculous August snowstorm the next morning where she requested the Basilica of St. Mary Major be built. The snow traced the exact formation of the church, built in two years, and originally known as Our Lady of the Snows.
Through a year of storm and struggle, who better to guide us and remind us of God's pure love and mercy than Our Lady of the Snows?
The perfect Christmas gift in an imperfect year, and a beautiful way to enrich your prayer life all year long. Hold in your hand and heart a reminder of the pure and incredible promises of God.
Let Us Adore Him Prayer Card Included.
+Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 21" (L)
- Hail Mary Beads: 8 mm Frosted White Jade Rounds
- Our Father Beads: 10 mm Silver Plated Brass Pumpkin Beads
- White Jade, Brass, Silver Plate, Crystal, Pewter
- "Let Us Adore" Christmas Prayer Card Included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.