- Soft rose colored jade rosary
- Antique silver colored hammered crosses
- Features the patron saint of patients with cancer, AIDS or other serious disease
- Comforting rosary for the suffering
Whether you are experiencing a serious illness or you are praying for a dear one who is suffering, this comforting rosary will help you stay close to God’s merciful love. He uses his servant, St. Peregrine, as a source of hope and intercession as patron saint for those suffering from cancer, AIDS, skin diseases or other serious diseases. A St. Peregrine medal is at the center of the rosary. As your fingers move around the mysteries you will feel the smoothness of the rose jade beads. Jade is a stone known since ancient times and is thought to be soothing. It has also been associated with wisdom and courage. For Catholics, roses are a symbol of Our Lady or eternal life in heaven. The Our Father beads are actually small, silver, hammered crosses. It is a gentle reminder to join our sufferings to those of Christ and to never lose hope. Prayer card included.
- Decades: 8mm pink matte jade beads, silver lined seed beads and 3mm Swarovski Crystal bicone beads
- Our Fathers: 14mm antique silver colored hammered cross, silver lined seed beads and 3mm Swarovski Crystal bicone beads
- 1" silver oxidized St. Peregrine centerpiece, made in Italy
- 2" Traditional Crucifix, made in Italy
- 21 1/4" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.