- Mahogany wood beads
- Popular paracord design for men and women
- Inspire simplicity in your prayer life
- Braided decade knots don't catch on pockets
This sturdy, substantial rosary combines natural mahogany wood beads and the corded knots of paracord rope for a simple yet dependable rosary. Paracord is great for rosaries because it is strong! It was originally designed to be used for suspension lines on parachutes. A memorable gift for anyone who needs a quiet, sturdy rosary. Also wonderful as a companion for anyone who wants to embrace simplicity in a more intentional way. Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary and which days to pray them.
- Decades: 8mm round mahogany colored wood beads on tan paracord.
- 100% non toxic beads made from high-quality hard woods like maple, beech, and hornbeam
- OF Sections: 8mm round mahogany wood beads flanked on the top and bottom with knotted tan paracord
- 1.5" oxidized silver traditional crucifix
- ~ 13" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.