- St. Agatha rosary
- Patroness of breast cancer sufferers
- Beauty that inspires hope
- Includes a St. Agatha prayer card
St. Agatha's valiant witness during the early Roman persecutions is the inspiration for this rosary. Because of the bodily torture she endured she is also revered as a powerful intercessor for many causes, most notably those suffering from breast cancer. Her victory in trial makes her a worthy companion for anyone carrying the cross of physical illness, and an inspiring model for bearing trial with strength and cheer.
Smooth, marbled beads in desert-like earth tones and the front of the centerpiece features St. Agatha wearing the crown of victory, and on the back are a pink ribbon and the words "St. Agatha pray for us." The classic crucifix invites you to unite your sufferings with the crucified Christ.
- Decade: 8mm lace agate, 4mm scalloped bead caps, light beige seed beads
- Our Father: 10mm beige riverstone, flower bead caps and antique silver seed beads
- 1" oxidized silver St. Agatha and ribbon centerpiece,
- 2" oxidized silver crucifix, made in Italy
- Approx. 18.5" in length
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.