- Black oval onyx bead rosary
- St. Benedict crucifix and centerpiece
- Prayer card included
Striking and making a bold statement, the Jubilee Medal is paired with black oval onyx beads on this St. Benedict Rosary. A powerful tool on it's own, this rosary is made even more so with St. Benedict's medal at the centerpiece and on the crucifix. The front of the Italian centerpiece features the likeness of St. Benedict. In his right hand he holds symbols of his life story: the infamous poisoned chalice and his friend, the raven. In his left hand he holds a crosier, a sign of his authority as an abbot. Around the edge are the words, "St. Benedict, Protect Me". On the back of the medal is Benedict’s cross along with the same words. The Italian crucifix features the corpus of Our Lord as well as a double sided Jubilee Medal. A St. Benedict Spiritual Protection prayer card is included. A memorable gift for anyone in the military, with the name Benedict, Confirmation saint of Benedict, or anyone associated with the Benedictine order.
- Decades: 8mm black onyx oval beads, black round seed beads
- OF: 8mm black onyx oval bead,black round seed beads and black demi round seed beads
- 1" ox. silver oval St. Benedict centerpiece, made in Italy, 2" ox. silver St. Benedict Crucifix
- Exact bead sizes may vary slightly
- Approx. 20" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.