- Masculine paracord rosary with a beautiful look and feel
- Antique Copper plated Hail Mary beads and Legno Tondo Our Father beads
- Oxidized silver St. Benedict Jubilee Medal centerpiece
- Striking laser-cut wood St. Benedict Crucifix
- Distinctive gift for a man of faith, or for anyone devoted to St. Benedict
This handsome St. Benedict rosary on dark, multicolored paracord is as striking as it is powerful. Copper has long been associated with industry and work, and these rich Antique Copper plated Hail Mary beads reflect the red-brown glint of this powerful element. Deep, black Legno Tondo Our Father beads are generously sized, striking, and yet austere.
St. Benedict's motto, "Ora et labora," means prayer and work. The copper symbolizes the manual labor he believed exercised the body in creativity and fruitfulness, while training it in obedience, and connecting it to the physical world.
The centerpiece of this extraordinary rosary is an oxidized silver St. Benedict Jubilee Medal, a powerful sacramental for protection and blessing in the Church. It is paired with a gorgeous laser-cut wood St. Benedict Crucifix. Makes a thoughtful gift of faith for a man you cherish, for anyone devoted to St. Benedict, or in need of powerful protection. Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 16.5", Our Father Beads: 10 mm, Hail Mary Beads: 8 mm
- St. Benedict Centerpiece: .75", St. Benedict Crucifix: 2.5"
- Copper Plated Steel, Legno Tondo, Multicolored Paracord, Wood, Oxidized Silver
- Center and Crucifix Made in Italy
- Prayer Card Included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2022 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.