- Smooth matte onyx Our Father beads
- Features the St. Benedict crucifix
Visible from the front and the back of this rosary, in both the Italian centerpiece and the crucifix, is the striking St. Benedict Medal. This powerful medal, also known as the Jubilee Medal, makes the rosary a special keepsake for anyone with a devotion to St. Benedict. The smooth matte onyx beads bring to mind the black habits of the Benedictine monks. It is a great companion to take with you on-the-go as a reminder of the Benedictine’s famous rule: Ora et Labora (Pray and Work). St. Benedict prayer card included.
- Decade: 8mm black onyx matte beads separated with black matte round seed beads
- OF: 10mm black onyx matte beads, 4mm black matte Czech glass bead, black matte demi round seed beads
- 1" oxidized silver St. Benedict centerpiece, 2" St. Benedict Crucifix
- Entire rosary measures approx. 20.25" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.