- Handcrafted oxidized silver round St. Benedict beads
- Black Swarovski Crystal glass pearl beads
- St. Benedict's Jubilee Medal
- Single decade rosary
- Prayer card included
A decade rosary made from St. Benedict's powerful Julbilee Medals! It is both a helpful prayer tool and a striking piece of jewelry. On the front of the medal is a likeness of St. Benedict. In his right hand he holds symbols of his life story: the infamous poisoned chalice and his friend, the raven. In his left hand he holds a crosier, a sign of his authority as an abbot. On the back of the medal is Benedict’s cross. Slip this decade rosary into your pocket to take with you on-the-go and as a great reminder of the Benedictine’s famous rule: Ora et Labora (Pray and Work). Matching prayer card is included.
Prayer Card Text -
Front: St. Benedict, intercede for us, that we may not fall victim to the lies and empty promises of the world.
Back: "Glorious St. Benedict, sublime model of virtue, pure vessel of God's grace! Behold me humbly kneeling at your feet. To you I have recourse in the dangers that daily surround me. Through your intercession may I be delivered from temptation, spiritual oppression, physical ills, and disease. Shield me against my selfishness and my indifference to God and to my neighbor. Inspire me to imitate you in all things. Help me, St. Benedict, to live and die as a faithful child of God, to run in the sweetness of His loving will and to attain the eternal happiness of heaven. Amen."
- Decade: Oxidized silver round St. Benedict beads, black Swarovski Crystal glass pearl beads
- OF section: 10mm Hematite Bead, bronze spacer beads
- 3/4" oxidized silver Benedict medal, made in Italy
- Rosary: 5" (L)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)