- Decade Every Day Carry (EDC) Pocket Rosary
- Black wood beads
- "Tenner" design easy for on-the-go
- Features the St. Benedict crucifix and Jubilee medal
- Made of simple, sturdy paracord
Simple and humble, just like the teachings in the Rule of St. Benedict, this tenner was made for anyone with a special devotion to St. Benedict. The crucifix on one end has a tiny St. Benedict medal at the center (also known as the Jubilee Medal). At the other end is a larger St. Benedict medal, just the right size for balancing the strand. The black wood beads bring to mind the black habits of the Benedictine monks. A charcoal colored paracord holds the tenner together...just like the Benedictine communities are held together with their common rule. Slip this tenner into your pocket to take with you on-the-go and as a great reminder of the Benedictine’s famous rule: Ora et Labora (Pray and Work).
- Charcoal gray paracord
- Black wood beads- 10mm
- St. Benedict crucifix- 1.5" (H) - made in Italy
- St. Benedict medal- 1" (H)
- Approx. 9" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.