- Earthy Jasper beads reminiscent of an old map
- St. Christopher - patron of travelers
As your fingers move around the mysteries on this St. Christopher rosary you will feel the cool, smooth Jasper beads which were specifically chosen to bring to mind the gorgeous colors found on old maps. The subtle greens, blues, browns, and creams really speak to the heart of a traveler whose patron is St. Christopher. Jasper is an ancient stone that is listed in the Old Testament on the “Breastplate of Judgment” (Exodus 28:17-21) and is also listed as one of the gems found in the foundations of the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:19-20 and Isaiah 54:11). You will join with St Christopher, whose medal is the centerpiece, and the mighty Communion of Saints as your raise your prayers to heaven. The Our Father beads are formed from riverstone, whose slight swirls make these creamy beads an elegant finish to this heirloom rosary. Sparkly spacer beads provide a gentle touch of glimmer.
- Decades: 8mm Aqua Terra Jasper beads with 3mm Golden Shadow Bicone Crystals
- OF: 10mm Beige Riverstone beads with Antique Silver colored Bead Caps and 4mm Golden Shadow Crystal Bicones
- Silver oxidized 2" (H) crucifix and 1" (H) centerpiece - Made in Italy
- Full Rosary: 17.75" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.