- Jasper and bronze bead single decade rosary
- St. Dymphna - Patron for those struggling with mental illnesses
- Beautiful prayer card included
- Compact design to take on-the-go
Smaller than a full size rosary, this compact decade rosary features an Italian St. Dymphna medal, patron saint for those who are struggling with anxiety, depression, mental illness or neurological diseases. As your fingers move around the mysteries you will feel the cool, soothing Jasper beads. This ancient stone is listed in the Old Testament on the “Breastplate of Judgment” (Exodus 28:17-21) and is also listed as one of the gems found in the foundations of the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:19-20 and Isaiah 54:11). A matching prayer card includes a beautiful, moving prayer imploring St. Dymphna’s intercession. This little decade rosary can be easily slipped into your pocket and is a great companion to take with you on-the-go as a reminder of the patronage and intercession of St. Dymphna.
Prayer Card Text -
Front: St. Dymphna, intercede for us, and bring hope and serenity to all who suffer from mental illness.
Back: "Gentle St. Dymphna, patron of those suffering from mental illness, through your kind intercession may Christ restore my strength, hope, and peace of mind and heart. Just as you so patiently bore the illness and persecution of your father, obtain for me the patience I need, so that I may accept the trials of my life with loving resignation to the will of God. In the midst of daily struggles, help me to love God with my whole heart and serve Him faithfully. Recommend my request to Mary, Queen of Peace and Comforter of the Afflicted, that both of you may present it to Jesus, the Divine Physician. Amen."
- Decade: 8mm Jasper beads, antique bronze faceted oval and demi round spacer beads
- OF Section: 10mm Jasper beads, antique bronze faceted oval spacer beads
- 3/4" oxidized silver St. Dymphna medal - made in Italy
- Rosary: 5 3/4" (L)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)