- St. Francis of Assisi - Patron of animals and the environment
- Jasper and Obsidian earthy tone beads
As your fingers move around the mysteries of this St. Francis of Assisi rosary, you will feel the cool, smooth Jasper beads. This ancient stone is listed in the Old Testament on the “Breastplate of Judgment” (Exodus 28:17-21) and is also listed as one of the gems found in the foundations of the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:19-20 and Isaiah 54:11). The colors of the Red Creek Jasper reflect all the colors of the earth; a perfect way to honor St. Francis of Assisi, the Patron Saint of Ecology, animals, animal workers and more. The Our Father beads are White Crazy Lace, which is formed from a stone that promotes encouragement and optimism. It reminds us of the great passion St. Francis had for God and all of God's wonderful creations.
- Decades: 8mm Red Creek Jasper beads with 3mm Mahogany Obsidian beads
- OF sections: 10mm White Crazy Lace beads with 4mm Tiger Iron beads and 3mm Mahogany Obsidian beads
- 1" (H) silver oxidized St Francis centerpiece, 2" (H) Silver oxidized Classic Crucifix - Made In Italy
- Full Rosary: 21 1/4" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.