- Chewy textured teething cross
- Charming blue and white colors
- Smooth round silicone beads
- FDA-certified, food-grade silicone
- Honors St. Gregory the Great
This chewy, textured rosary helps teach your children that the Rosary soothes and provides relief in all of life's trials, from teething all the way to adulthood. With light blue and white chewy beads, it makes a toy and object of comfort to very young children who are teething. It features a nubby, textured teething Cross, and it can grow with your child to become a special object of comfort they use for years to come.
This rosary, with charming colors, is dedicated to St. Gregory the Great, the patroness of musicians, students, and teachers. The middle of the Rosary is graced with a lovely Marian medal.
Sturdy cotton cording and food grade silicone "beads" with a lifetime guarantee.
+Not suitable as a chewable toy for children ages 4+. Do not leave in crib with babies who are sleeping.
- Rosary: 21" (L)
- Beads: 14 mm
- Crucifix: 2.25" (H)
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in the USA by Catholic Moms
- Not Suitable as a Chewable Toy for Children Ages 4+
- Not for Bedtime or Naptime