- Brown snowflake and black beads
- Italian St. Joan of Arc centerpiece
- Italian fleur-di-lis crucifix
The brown and black tones of the snowflake Jasper beads bring to mind the protective armor that St. Joan of Arc wore while leading the French army into battle! Jasper is an ancient stone that is listed in the Old Testament on the “Breastplate of Judgment” (Exodus 28:17-21) and is also listed as one of the gems found in the foundations of the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:19-20 and Isaiah 54:11).
The Italian centerpiece shows St. Joan standing in triumph while holding her banner. This banner was her own personal standard which she described, saying: “I had a banner of which the field was sprinkled with lilies (fleur-di-lis); the world was painted there, with an angel at each side; it was white of the white cloth called boccassin; there was written above it, I believe, JESUS MARIA; it was fringed with silk.”
The Italian crucifix on this special rosary features St. Joan's fleur-di-lis on each end and includes a prayer card with the Mysteries of the Rosary.
- Decade: 8mm brown snowflake jasper beads; brown seed beads; 3mm firepolished smoke faceted beads
- OF: 10mm black sea sediment jasper beads; brown seed beads; 3mm firepolished smoke faceted beads
- Rosary length ~ 22" (L)
- 1" oxidized silver Joan of Arc medal (Made in Italy)
- 2" oxidized silver classic crucifix (Made in Italy)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.