- Design elements celebrating Joseph's purity, piety, and lineage as a son of David
- White Howlite & Matte Amethyst gemstones, silver tone spacers
- Lovely Italian St. Joseph centerpiece and Crucifix
- Powerful prayer for needs within a family
- Perfect gift for fathers, those with family prayer needs, and those devoted to St. Joseph
This hand made St. Joseph Chaplet is a prayerful reflection on the Spouse of Mary and Earthly Father of Christ, and a powerful prayer for the needs within a family. Creamy, matte white Howlite beads invite you to meditate upon his purity as you pray two Hail Marys and meditate on a rosary mystery. Matte Amethyst beads in tones of violet and earthy brown invoke his royal lineage as a son of David, and humble life as a carpenter providing for the Holy Family. Contemplate his docility and obedience as you pray, "Praised and blessed be Jesus, Mary, and Joseph."
Simple silver tone spacers separate the gemstones, and an antique silver heishi spacer is a reminder of his role, foretold for generations in ancient prophecy to the Jewish people, legitimizing the birth of the Messiah. A handsome St. Joseph medal center and an elegant Crucifix, both made in Italy from oxidized silver, add the finishing touch.
The perfect gift for new dads, experienced fathers, and anyone seeking a powerful intercessor before the throne of God, especially for family needs. Call upon St. Joseph and learn from his virtues and docility. Prayer Card and instructions included.
*Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 27" (L)
- Matte Chevron Amethyst Beads: 8 mm; Matte White Howlite Beads: 10 mm
- St. Joseph Centerpiece Medal: 1" (Made in Italy)
- Crucifix: 1.5" (Made in Italy)
- Prayer Card and Instructions Included