- Etched wood and metal beads
- Stretch bracelet for comfort wear
- Convenient one decade design
- Simplicity inspired by St. Joseph
The simplicity of the wooden beads on the St. Joseph Decade Rosary Bracelet bring to mind the skills St. Joseph had as a carpenter or woodworker. His workshop not only supported the Holy Family but was where Jesus spent time as a boy and young adult. A wonderful gift for anyone with the name of Joseph, Joey, Joe, Josephine, or Jose, for anyone needing the intercession of St. Joseph, or anyone with a special devotion to St. Joseph. This bracelet can be worn as an accessory or used for praying the rosary.
- Decade: 8mm etched wood beads, antique copper bicone beads
- OF: howlite Cross beads, 4mm copper plated steel beads
- 3.5" circumference
- Stretch bracelet
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC