- Gorgeous matte Amethyst rosary
- Honors St. Joseph as a son of David and Head of the Holy Family
- Hand made and richly symbolic
- Elegant silver Crucifix and Centerpiece made in Italy
- Perfect gift for a father you cherish, or anyone devoted to St. Joseph
This handsome, hand made gemstone rosary honors St. Joseph's lineage in the line of King David, and his role as Head of the Holy Family. In biblical times, violet symbolized royalty. Matte Amethyst Hail Mary beads are serenely marbled, mixing violet with ivory and warm earth tones reminiscent of the cave in which St. Joseph awaited the birth of the Christ Child, and his own role in our salvation. Cross-shaped White Howlite Our Father beads add richness and symbolize the purity and piety of Joseph, in his docility to God's plan.
Bone spacers reflect his human nature; silver and faceted Sueded Gold Tanzanite spacers reflect God's divine choice, echoing Joseph's primacy of place as Head of the Holy Family. The Centerpiece is a glimpse of the tender love between the Child Jesus and his earthly father. The distinctive Crucifix is stately and ornate. Both are oxidized silver, made in Italy.
A rosary that celebrates not only manhood and fatherhood, but the purity, piety, and lineage of St. Joseph, this is a great gift for both men and women devoted to this powerful saint. Mysteries of the Rosary prayer card included.
*Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 18" (L), Crucifix: 2" (L) x 1.1" (W)
- Matte Chevron Amethyst Beads: 8 mm
- Beige Seed Bead Spacers, Czech Fire Polished Sueded Gold Tanzanite Spacers: 4 mm
- Oxidized Silver Crucifix and Centerpiece Made in Italy
- Mysteries of the Rosary Prayer Card Included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.