- Handcrafted wood-look stone beads
- St. Joseph - patron for the unemployed
- Compact single decade rosary
- Prayer card included
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at Roary.com
Smaller than a full size rosary, this compact decade rosary features an Italian St. Joseph the Worker medal which makes this a special keepsake for anyone with a devotion to St. Joseph. The beads are made of Tigerskin stones, which are also called “wood Jasper” because they have the color and grain of petrified wood. The wood tones bring to mind St. Joseph’s skills as a carpenter, as he is seen at his woodworking bench on the medal. This little decade rosary can be easily slipped into your pocket and is a great companion to take with you on-the-go as a reminder of the patronage and intercession of St. Joseph.
Prayer Card Text -
Front: St. Joseph the Worker, please grant peace and guidance to those seeking employment.
Back: "Beloved patron of all workers, I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest to find employment. I wish to use the gifts and talents God has given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Foster Father of Jesus, in this search, but rather intercede to God for this favor I seek, so that I may return with praise to God and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.”
- Decade: 8mm Tigerskin beads, 3mm Picture Jasper beads, Toho Antique Round Bronze spacer beads
- OF: 10 mm Tigerskin bead, 3mm Antique Brass Cornerless Cube beads
- 1" (H) oxidized silver St. Joseph the Worker medal - made in Italy
- Rosary: 5" (L)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.