- Masculine St. Michael Rosary with a handsome look and feel
- Mahogany stained wood beads, detailed pewter barrel beads
- Oxidized silver St. Michael centerpiece and striking nail Crucifix
- Sturdy paracord for a durable, functional appeal
- Perfect gift of prayer and protection for a man who loves the rosary
The strength and power of St. Michael is reflected in a rosary made for courage and confidence in God. Warm Mahogany Legno Tondo Our Father beads set off intricate pewter barrel beads with hatched detailing. The rich wood beads represent the fruitfulness of loyalty and obedience to God, the liberation and transformation of our natures into something more. Intricate metal beads symbolizes strength, power and glory in the battle cry of St. Michael and every Catholic, "Who is like unto God?"
The centerpiece features St. Michael on one side and a Guardian Angel on the reverse as a means of protection and guidance. The finishing touch is a distinctive nail-shaped Crucifix. The medal and Crucifix are made of oxidized silver for strength and beauty. Secured on army grey/green camouflage paracord, this is a durable, functional, and handsome rosary meant for a man who prays. St. Michael is the patron of law enforcement, the military, and first responders, patron of doctors and the sick and dying, and a powerful protector and companion for someone you cherish. Rosary Prayer Card included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 16.5", Our Father Beads: 8 mm x 7 mm, Hail Mary Beads: 8 mm
- St. Michael/Guardian Angel Centerpiece: 1" , Nail Crucifix: 2"
- Legno Tondo, Pewter, Multicolored Paracord, Oxidized Silver
- Rosary Prayer Card Included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.