- Italian St. Patrick medal centerpiece and traditional crucifix
- Vibrant green howlite beads
- Brings to mind the Irish countryside
The lush hills of Ireland are brought to mind by the vibrant green beads on this handmade St. Patrick rosary. The natural veins found in the green howlite beads give the rosary a weathered and ancient look, just like the beloved island, itself. Transport yourself back in time to when St. Patrick walked among the shepherds and tribes teaching them about Jesus. An Italian St. Patrick centerpiece features the iconic image of St. Patrick in his vestments as a bishop, and on the back are the words, “Pray for us”. A wonderful gift for anyone with the name Patrick, Pat, Patricia, Patrice, Patsy, Trish, Patricio, or anyone with a special devotion to St. Patrick.
Accompanied by a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary and which days to pray them.
- 8mm green howlite beads
- 10mm beige magnesite beads
- 3mm wood beads
- 1" oxidized silver St. Patrick centerpiece
- 1.5" oxidized silver crucifix made in Italy
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.