- Distinctive and beautiful rosary
- Honors St. Therese, the Little Flower
- Hand crafted of gemstones, Czech glass, and antique brass
- Heirloom quality gift with an emphasis on prayer
- Perfect for those devoted to the Little Flower
A graceful and distinctive rosary honoring St. Therese the Little Flower, made of rhodonite, long known as a symbol of compassion and love. This fine, hand crafted rosary features dusky rose rhodonite rounds for the Hail Marys, separated by petite antique bronze spacers.
The Our Father beads are faceted and fire polished Czech glass with a coppery luster, reminiscent of the fire of holy love that burned in the heart of this incredible saint. Faceted rhodonite miniatures and daisy spacers flank the Our Fathers, for a look that is as timeless and luminous as the Little Way.
A lacey and ornate St. Therese centerpiece medal in antique bronze adds feminite grace. The finishing touch is a gorgeous Crucifixion medal in vintage French style, featuring Our Lady and St. Mary Magdalene at the foot of the Cross.
This is a rosary that celebrates the feminity, grace, and love of the Little Flower, and the powerful impact she had on the Church and souls.
+Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design. Mysteries of the rosary prayer card included.
- Rosary: 19.5" (L)
- Crucifixion Medal: 2" (L)
- Centerpiece 1.75" (H)
- Rhodonite Round Beads: 8 mm, Czech Glass Fire Polished Copper Beads: 10 mm
- Antique Bronze Spacers: 3 mm, Antique Bronze Daisy Spacers: 4 mm, Antique Bronze Seed Beads: 2 mm