- Handcrafted with light salmon pink jade beads
- Ask the intercession of St. Therese, the Little Flower
- Heirloom quality keepsake or gift
- Personalization available
St. Thérèse of Lisieux is lovingly called “The Little Flower” and flowers are indeed what come to mind as you pray with the St. Thérèse Rosary. The slight variations in the faceted pink jade beads bring to mind the variety of a bouquet of roses. Jade is a stone known since ancient times and is thought to be soothing. It has also been associated with wisdom and courage. For Catholics, roses are a symbol of Our Lady or eternal life in heaven. One of St. Thérèse’s most famous quotes mentioned her favorite flower, the rose: "After my death, I will let fall a shower of roses. I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth. I will raise up a mighty host of little saints. My mission is to make God loved..." The centerpiece shows St. Thérèse holding a crucifix and a bouquet of roses. The Our Father beads are formed from riverstone, whose slight swirls make these creamy beads an elegant compliment to the pink jade beads. A wonderful gift for anyone named Therese, with the Confirmation name of Therese, or anyone asking her intercession.
- 8mm light salmon pink Jade faceted beads - used in decades
- 10mm Beige riverstone beads- used for Our Fathers
- Silver Round spacer beads and silver lined seed beads
- 2" (H) crucifix and 0.75" (H) centerpiece - both made in Italy
- Full rosary measures approx. 17" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2019 Trinity Road, LLC