- Stella Maris rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Celebrates the grandeur and beauty of God's creation in nature
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Prayer Card Included
- Let Mary lead you to Christ
Star of the Sea, "Stella Maris" in Latin, has been one of Mary's titles since the 5th Century, when she was first invoked by mariners, and later, by the whole Church. Her tenner from the Brave Beads collection evokes the beauty of God's creation in nature, especially the ocean. The Blue Green Tiger Eye gemstones on sand-colored leather reflect the sea and all its hidden treasures. Dramatic hues of indigo and emerald green swirl to honor Our Lady. A stunning Stella Maris medal in silver, and an ornate silver Crucifix, both from Italy, add to the elegance. A carabiner clip finishes the tenner, allowing you to take it anywhere.
This is a beautiful rosary tenner, but don't mistake it for delicate. It is strong and durable, meant to withstand the tests of time. Mary leads us to Christ like the North Star leads journeying travelers. Let Stella Maris lead you on your journey to Him, and may it be a beautiful adventure!
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 8mm Blue/Green Tiger Eye round beads, 10mm Blue/Green Tiger Eye round bead
- 1" Ox Silver Stella Maris Medal, 1 1/4 Ox Silver Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included