- Matte golden sage agate bead rosary
- Genuine sterling silver centerpiece and crucifix
- Commemorates the life of Pope John Paul II
- Traditionally styled with neutral colors
Pope St. John Paul II's heroic commitment to promoting peace and The New Evangelization continues to be a gift to the Church. His devotion to Mary and to the rosary, reflected in his motto "Totus Tuus," even lead him to suggest the Luminous Mysteries as a companion to the traditional Mysteries of the Rosary.
Warm browns, sage greens, and cool grays reflect the colors of the earth and rugged mountains, and recall John Paul's love for being in nature. The round sterling silver centerpiece features a detailed profile of John Paul, with the phrase "Be not afraid" and his papal insignia stamped on the back. A miniature version of John Paul's signature papal crucifix, as seen on his crozier, complements this rosary. Makes a thoughtful gift for anyone who claims Pope John Paul II as a patron saint or role model, or has Polish heritage, especially as a Confirmation or Ordination gift. Includes a mysteries of the rosary prayer card.
- Full rosary measures 17.75" (L)
- Decades: 8mm matte golden sage agate beads, nickel seed beads
- OF: 10mm bronzite round beads, 8 point star bead caps, nickel seed beads, antique silver dotted seed beads
- 1" sterling silver John Paul II centerpiece, 1.75" sterling silver papal crucifix
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.