- The Little Crown Chaplet
- Hand made with striking Sea-Blue Agate and other gemstones
- Crucifix & Centerpiece made in Italy
- Simple, age-old devotion promoted by St. Louis de Montfort
- Honor Our Lady with this ancient and beloved devotion
A particularly striking Little Crown Chaplet combining Sea-Blue Agate, milky white Cat's Eye, and silver gemstones representing Mary's Queenship of heaven and earth. This age-old devotion honors Our Lady and invokes her protection, making this a lovely gift of faith for anyone devoted to Mary, and seeking to honor her in a special devotion.
A single Our Father bead capped by sterling silver filigree flowers adds flourish and recalls her purity and her beauty. Three clusters of four heavenly blue Hail Mary beads seek her intercession. These symbolize her twelve-star crown, the twelve tribes of Israel, and the twelve Apostles whose labors brought forth the Church. The three repetitions honor her “Three Crowns” of Excellence, Power, and Goodness.
The Centerpiece features Our Lady in her starry crown. Both, the centerpiece and crucifix are made in Italy.
Prayer Card and instructions to pray the simple Chaplet are included.
*Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
A lovely gift of faith for anyone devoted to Mary, and seeking to honor her in a special devotion.
- Chaplet: 8" (L), Centerpiece: .88" (H) , Crucifix: 1.5" (H)
- Sea-Blue Striped Agate: 8 mm, White Cat's Eye: 10 mm and 4 mm, Sterling Caps
- Silver Hematite: 3 mm, White Hematite Czech Fire-Polished Beads: 2.5 mm
- Oxidized Silver Crucifix and Centerpiece Made in Italy
- Prayer Card and Instructions Included