- Traditional Marian blue glass pearl beads
- Czech crystal beads for lovely sparkle
- Ornate Miraculous Medal centerpiece
When Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal appeared to St. Catherine Laboure for the first time she was wearing a white dress and a blue veil. Why is the color blue so closely associated with the Blessed Virgin Mary? It can be traced back to the biblical book of Numbers when God tells the people of Israel to put blue tassels on their prayer cloaks - it is a color of obedience. Other interpretations point to the blue sky - it is a color associated with heaven. It may have even been used by royalty - it is a color fitting for our Queen. All of these qualities are contained in this truly stunning blue, glass pearl Swarovski rosary. The dark blue of the beads contrasts beautifully with the Italian Miraculous Medal centerpiece and fleur-di-lis crucifix. Use this rosary for your own personal prayer and petitions to Mary, give it as an unforgettable gift to anyone in need of Our Lady’s intercession, or present it to anyone with a special devotion to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary and which days to pray them.
- Decades: blue 8mm glass Pearl Swarovski beads, 4mm Preciosa Czech crystal bicone beads, clear demi round seed beads
- OF: 8mm faceted Preciosa Czech crystal, clear demi round seed beads, 4mm round blue Swarovski glass pearl beads
- Approx. 1" oxidized silver Miraculous Medal centerpiece, made in Italy; Approx. 2" oxidized silver classic crucifix
- Full rosary measures approx. 20" (L)
- Mysteries of the Rosary Prayer Card Included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.