- Green marbled Jasper beads
- Italian St. Patrick medal and petite cross
- Stretch fit for comfortable wear
Various shades of green - ranging from light to dark - combine to create a distinctive Irish feel on this rosary bracelet dedicated to St. Patrick. Perfect for someone who prefers the cool marbled shades of Jasper instead of a more vibrant green. Jasper is an ancient stone is listed in the Old Testament on the “Breastplate of Judgment” (Exodus 28:17-21) and is also listed as one of the gems found in the foundations of the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:19-20 and Isaiah 54:11). A small Italian St. Patrick medal and complimentary Celtic knot cross complete the bracelet. A wonderful gift for anyone with the name Patrick, Pat, Patricia, Patrice, Patsy, Trish, Patricio, or anyone with a special devotion to St. Patrick or St. Bridget. This bracelet can be worn as an accessory or used for praying the rosary.
- 6mm Green Jasper beads, gunmetal bead caps, silver lined seed beads and 3mm crystal bicone
- OF section: 8mm beige riverstone bead with gunmetal bead caps
- Silver oxidized 3/4" (H) cross and 1/2" St. Patrick medal - Made in Italy
- 7" circumference
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2020 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.