- Design elements honoring St. Mary Magdalene
- Pink Aventurine gemstones
- Leather cording & gold tone accents
- Unique, teardrop centerpiece medal
- Celebrates being healed by Christ's love
The gold-plated centerpiece medal featuring the saint is distinctively shaped as a teardrop, to represent sorrow and contrition, and the finishing touch is a gold-plated Crucifix, a reminder of the radiance of our redemption. Both are made in Italy. The beads are strung on leather cord, once used for scourging and as an instrument of penance, to remind us of our need for Him in our fallen natures.
This is a powerful rosary rich in symbolism and meaning for those whose lives have been healed by His love. St. Mary Magdalene is the Patron Saint of Women, Repentance, Perfumers, Converts, Hair Dressers, and Contemplative Life. Includes a Rosary Mysteries Prayer Card.
+Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 17" (L)
- Centerpiece: .75" (H)
- Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Beads: 8 mm Pink Aventurine, 10 mm Metallic Gold Wood,
- 5 mm Gold Faceted Heishi
- Gemstones, Wood, Metal, Leather Cording
- Includes Rosary Mystery Prayer Card