- St. Benedict devotional and rosary bracelet
- Warm, beautiful copper tones for a distinctive look
- Antique Copper St. Benedict Jubilee Medal
- Invoke St. Benedict for prayer and protection
- Perfect for both men and women
This symbolic St. Benedict stretch bracelet in warm earth tones of copper and russet honors St. Benedict and invokes his protection. The colors are reminiscent of the depths of the Sacro Speco, or the Holy Cave St. Benedict made his hermitage in Subiaco, Italy. Now a place of pilgrimage, it was the place where his spiritual charism came to maturity through three years of refuge and prayer.
The beads are arranged for use as a rosary tenner, with the introductory Our Father and Hail Mary beads added to complete the bracelet. Our Father beads are Copper Hematite in flat squares, flanked on either side by Antique Copper Plated rondelles in two sizes for movement and variation.
The multi-color Peach Moonstone brings warmth, elegance, and richness as it evokes the earthly toil of Adam and the Benedictine Motto, "Ora et labora." The finishing touch is an Antique Copper St. Benedict Jubilee Medal with modern lines and graceful appeal. A faithful and distinctive piece for everyday wear, and a beautiful means of prayer and protection, it makes a great gift for any woman of faith, especially those devoted to St. Benedict.
Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 3.5" (D) Stretch Bracelet - One Size Fits Most
- Peach Moonstone: 8 mm, Copper Hematite Flat Square Beads: 8 mm
- Antique Copper Plated Rondelles: 5 mm x 4 mm and 3 mm spacers
- St. Benedict/San Benito Jubilee Medal: .4" (H) x .3" (W)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2022 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.