- Unique rosary designed with St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta's signature blue
- Handcrafted with natural stones and fine craftsmanship
- Heirloom quality gift with an emphasis on prayer
- Honor Our Lady and spread devotion to beloved St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta is a saint that everyone seems to recognize and be able to relate. She was a world-wide celebrity, while at the same time a humble servant to the sick and dying. In almost all areas of our spiritual and practical life we can look to St. Mother Teresa for guidance and inspiration.
Created to evoke memories of Mother Teresa’s sari, the beautifully patterned jasper beads on this rosary are shades of her signature blue. Mother Teresa chose the blue border in honor of Our Lady and each of the three bands on the border represent the three vows taken by the Missionaries of Charity: Poverty, Obedience, and Chastity with Wholehearted service to the poor. The Our Father beads are formed from riverstone, whose slight swirls make these creamy beads an elegant accent to the darker decade beads. They also call to mind the white fabric of Mother’s sari, which symbolizes truth and purity. A simple crucifix reminds us of the crucifix worn on the left shoulder by Mother and the sisters, which is a sign to all that Jesus on the Cross is “the key to the heart.” The exclusive St Mother Teresa medal features an etching of the saint’s gentle but determined likeness.
Included with the Saint Mother Teresa Rosary is a prayer card featuring an image of Our Lady and the Christ Child on the front. On the back are listed the 20 mysteries of the rosary and which days to pray them.
- Aqua terra jasper beads
- Riverstone "Our Father" beads
- Oxidized silver crucifix - 2" (H)
- Pewter Mother Teresa centerpiece - 1" (H) x .50" (W)
- Full rosary measures 17" (L)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.