- Agate & Swarovski Crystal St. Anne rosary bracelet
- Serene blue marbled beads with Italian medal
- A keepsake gift for mothers
Gorgeous patterns and shades of blue remind us of the Blessed Virgin Mary, standing with her mother, St. Anne, on the small Italian charm which adorns this one-of-a-kind rosary bracelet. A small crucifix rests close beside the medal, reminding us that Christ is with us always. St. Anne and the Blessed Mother are wonderful inspirations and role models for all mothers in their most precious of vocations. As your fingers move around the mysteries you will feel the smooth marbled agate beads. This ancient stone is listed in the Old Testament on the “Breastplate of Judgment” (Exodus 28:17-21) and is also listed as one of the gems found in the foundations of the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:19-20 and Isaiah 54:11). This bracelet can be worn as an accessory or used for praying the rosary. A perfect gift for any mother, grandmother, Godmother, foster mother, or anyone with a special devotion to St. Anne.
- 3.5" (diameter) unstretched
- 1" (H) crucifix
- Decade: 8mm blue marbled agate beads with 3mm clear Swarovski Crystal spacers
- OF section: 8mm clear Swarovski Crystal beads with silver rhinestone rondelles & 4mm glass bicone beads
- Oxidized silver crucifix and St. Ann charm - Made in Italy
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.