- Design elements honoring St. Kateri
- Aqua Terra Jasper, floral, & crystal accents
- Distinctive Lily of the Mohawks Crucifix
- Unique centerpiece celebrating her life
- Patron Saint of Ecology, Loss of Parents, the Environment, Native Americans
An oxidized silver centerpiece medal pictures the saint and celebrates the years of her birth and death. The oxidized silver Crucifix is distinctive, accented with cascading lilies at the top, Corpus, and foot of the Cross. This unique Crucifix commemorates her beloved title, "Lily of the Mohawks," which honors her purity and holiness in the face of great sufferings, rejection, and persecution. Both the centerpiece and Crucifix are made in Italy.
Reflective of the simplicity and beauty of her faith, this is the perfect rosary in celebration of St. Kateri. She is the Patron Saint of Ecology, Loss of Parents, the Environment, and Native Americans. Includes a Rosary Mysteries Prayer Card.
+Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 18.25" (L)
- Beads: 8 mm Aqua Terra Jasper, 7 mm Silver Plated Floral
- 3 mm Bronze Lined Crystal Spacers, 3 mm Clear & Metallic Gold Spacers
- Centerpiece: 1" (H)
- Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Includes Rosary Mystery Prayer Card