- Distinctive and beautiful rosary
- Honors the gift of Motherhood & St. Therese
- Gemstones, crystals, antique silver findings
- Little Flower center, Hearts & Lilies Crucifix
- Heirloom quality gift of love & prayer
It features blood quartz Hail Mary beads, capturing ribbons of crimson and russet within milky white rounds that represent the oneness of mother and child, and the life-giving vocations of biological and spiritual motherhood. Our Father beads are matte jade, the stone traditionally known as the "jewel of heaven," in tones that vary from opaque white to faintest green, which brighten and complement the color scheme beautifully. They are flanked by antique silver daisy caps. Petite opaque rounds, golden shadow bi-cone crystals, and cream luster crystal spacers add delicate movement and variety.
The ornate, cutout sterling silver centerpiece honors St. Therese for her inspirational quote. The Crucifix, formed of hearts, features lilies on the tips and a petite crown at the top. Made in Italy of oxidized silver, it is the finishing touch. Honor any mother, especially your own, or give as a gift to a spiritual mother in thanksgiving for her heart and prayers. Also makes a prayerful gift for those devoted to the Little Flower. Mysteries of the Rosary Prayer card included.
+Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 18.5" (L)
- Beads: 8 mm Matte Blood Quartz & Matte Jade, 9 mm Antique Silver Caps
- 4 mm Clear Glass Spacers, 3 mm Golden Shadow Bi-cone Crystals, Cream Luster Spacers
- Centerpiece: 1" (H)
- Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Sterling Silver, Oxidized Silver, Antique Silver, Gemstones, Crystal
- Rosary Mysteries Prayer Card Included