- Stretch rosary bracelet for comfort wear
- Sapphire blue Swarovski crystal beads for Our Lady
- Bring your prayers to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
When Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal appeared to St. Catherine Laboure for the first time she was wearing a white dress and a blue veil. These colors are incorporated into this elegant Miraculous Medal rosary. The decade beads are glass pearls. The pearl is one of the most rare and therefore most desired of all the gems. In the Bible the pearl is used over and over again to illustrate the preciousness of our relationship with God, purity, and the gift of eternal life. The gates of heaven itself are said to be made of pearls. The Our Father beads are Swarovski sapphire. Sapphire is mentioned many times in the Bible. It is found both on the “Breastplate of Judgement” (Exodus 28:17-21) and in the foundations of New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:19-20 and Isaiah 54:11). The sapphire symbolizes purity and truth, making the beautiful blue the perfect color to remind us of Mary our Mother. A small Italian crucifix and slightly larger Miraculous Medal complete the bracelet. A wonderful gift for anyone in need of Our Lady’s intercession or anyone with a special devotion to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. This bracelet can be worn as an accessory or used for praying the rosary.
- Stretch bracelet: approx. 7.5"
- Swarovski Sapphire colored crystal beads
- Glass pearl beads; antique gold tone spacers; clear glass beads
- Medal and crucifix made in Italy