- Design elements honoring the Holy Spirit
- White & Red Carnelian, White Jade, copper & silver spacers
- Lovely Italian Holy Spirit medal
- Powerful prayer to the Holy Spirit
- Heirloom quality gift for those devoted to the Holy Spirit
The Chaplet of the Holy Ghost was composed in 1892 by a Franciscan Capuchin missionary to give the faithful an easy means of honoring the Holy Ghost. It was approved by Pope Leo XIII in 1902. It features 5 mysteries, each one recalling the action of the Holy Spirit in the life of Mary and Christ, in the Church, and in faithful men and women. It consists of moving meditations and simple prayers that honor and invoke the Holy Ghost. This handmade Chaplet of the Holy Spirit is a prayerful reflection on the gifts and fruits of the Spirit in the life of Christ, in our own lives, and in the world, and a prayer for the Spirit to renew our hearts and the face of the earth.
Creamy, matte Red and White Carnelian gemstones invite you to meditate upon Christ's purity and the action of the Spirit in the life of Mary, Christ, the Church and the hearts of the faithful. Brilliant copper, crimson, and silver spacers separate the gemstones and add beauty and movement. A handsome Holy Spirit medal centerpiece features the Descending Dove of the Spirit. The reverse of the medal is blank for personalizing if you wish. A beautiful heirloom gift for those devoted to the Holy Spirit, it includes instructions and prayer card.
Instructions & Prayer Card Included.+ Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Chaplet: 19" (L)
- Beads: 8 mm Red & White Carnelian, 8 mm White Jade
- 2 mm Copper Spacers, 3 mm Silver Spacers
- 4 mm Siam Bicones, 3 mm Corrugated Copper Spacers
- Medal: 1" (H), Made in Italy
- Instructions & Prayer Card Included