- Chaplet of St. Therese of Lisieux, the Little Flower
- Dusty pink pearl beads and rose gold metal
- Perfect gift for those devoted St. Therese
- Faithful gift of devotion and prayer
A lovely Chaplet of St. Therese the Little Flower, whose religious name was Therese of the Child Jesus & the Holy Face. Twenty Four Glory Be's honor her brief twenty-four years of life spent in service to God. Her chaplet consists of dusty pink pearls separated by petite pearl spacers in the same hue. These are accented by gold, brushed, wavy rondelles and pink-peach firepolished Czech crystals, for a feminine and elegant appeal. The finishing touches of her Chaplet are an antique gold rose centerpiece symbolic of the Little Flower, and a matching traditional St. Therese medal.
As understated and lovely as the Little Way, and the spirit of the humble and beautiful Carmelite, St. Therese. Handcrafted by our own artisans, this is a distinctive and faithful gift for those devoted to The Little Flower.
Prayer Card & Instructions Included
+Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 10.5" (L)
- 8 mm and 3 mm Powder Almond Pearls
- 4 mm Pink & Peach Firepolished Crystals
- Gold Brushed Wavy Rondelles
- Centerpiece: 1.5" (H) x 1.25" (W)
- Medal: .75" (H)
- Prayer Card & Instructions Included