- St. Joseph Rosary and devotional bracelet
- Gorgeous Matte Amethyst and wooden beads
- Vintage bronze medal and accent beads
- Distinctive and lovely piece to layer with your other jewelry
- Perfect rosary and devotional bracelet for those devoted to St. Joseph and the Holy Family
A hand made St. Joseph stretch rosary bracelet is a statement of faith and a beautiful piece for your wardrobe. Our Father beads are large, flaxen wood recalling Joseph's vocation as a carpenter. They are flanked by antique bronze daisy spacers and sueded tanzanite crystals. Round antique bronze accent spacers add weight and depth. Marbled Matte Sage Amethyst Hail Mary beads steal the show, bringing creamy texture, elegance, and richness. The violet hues symbolize St. Joseph's place in the royal line of King David, and his royal status in heaven. The finishing touch is an Antique Bronze St. Joseph Medal with vintage charm. It pictures St. Joseph holding a lily to symbolize his purity, and recall the way the Lord identified that he was to be chosen as the spouse of the Blessed Virgin when his staff bloomed in the temple.
A faithful and distinctive piece for everyday wear, and a beautiful means of prayer and protection. Layer it for a look that is beauty and inspiration combined, and take your rosary wherever you go.
Bead color and size may vary slightly with each hand made design
- 3.5" (D) Stretch Bracelet - One Size Fits Most
- Matte Sage Amethyst: 8 mm, Wood Beads: 10 mm
- Antique Bronze Studded Accent: 4 mm, Antique Bronze Round Accent: 3mm
- Sueded Gold Tanzanite Czech Crystals: 4 mm
- Antique Bronze St. Joseph Medal: .75" (H)
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2022 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.