- Bl. Pier Giorgio rosary tenner from the Brave Beads collection
- Reflects the grandeur and natural beauty of the outdoors
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
- Meaningful gift of faith with a focus on prayer
The two-sided oxidized silver medal made in Italy honors Blessed Pier Giorgio, Patron of World Youth Days, Man of the Beatitudes, and Patron of the Young. The reverse is blank for personalizing if you wish. A handsome Italian Crucifix, also in oxidized silver, is the finishing touch. The tenner is fastened to a convenient carabiner clip, allowing you to take it anywhere. Clipped to your belt loop or backpack, or loose in your pocket, it will invite you to prayer as you take in the brilliance of nature and the vastness of God.
Prayer Card Included.+ Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Rosary: 8" (L)
- Carabiner: 1.25"
- Our Father Beads: 10 mm Wood, Hail Mary Beads: 8 mm Ocean Jasper
- Medal: 1" (H), Made in Italy
- Crucifix: 1.25" (H), Made in Italy
- Brave Beads Prayer Card Included