- St. Michael tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Reflects the grandeur and natural beauty of God's creation outdoors
- Comes on a caribiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Prayer Card Included
- Meaningful gift of faith with a focus on prayer
The St. Michael Tenner from the Brave Beads series evokes the magnificence of God's creation in nature. A carabiner clip allows you to take it anywhere. With only one decade, that's easy and convenient. Strung on durable leather cording to withstand time and use, Red Creek Jasper beads reflect a brilliant autumn hike, a colorful creek bed, and a fiery sunset seen from camp.
The silver medal is two sided. One side honors St. Michael, whose holy courage won victory for heaven when he expelled the rebelling angels. To fully embrace our Faith requires such bravery, given through prayer. The reverse of the medal honors your own Guardian Angel, eternal companion of your soul, and the silver crucifix makes a truly handsome finish.
Clipped to your belt loop or backpack, or loose in your pocket, this sturdy rosary will invite you to prayer, evoking images of the natural world, or awakening you to the brilliance of nature and the vastness of God.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 8mm Red Creek Jasper round beads & 10mm Red Creek Jasper round beads
- 1" Ox Silver St. Michael / Guardian Angel two sided medal, 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.