- St. Benedict rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Color and theme celebrates the grandeur of the outdoors
- Comes on a caribiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Special prayer card included
- Faithful gift of prayer for anyone who loves to adventure outdoors
This St. Benedict tenner is a part of the Brave Beads series, celebrating the wonder of God in nature, and the greatness of His creation.The bamboo leaf agate beads inspire images of the wonderful sights of creation, such as breathtaking views of the Rockies, afternoon storm clouds, or a brilliant sunset. The St. Benedict jubilee medal hangs with an Italian Crucifix in simple but elegant oxidized silver. The elements of this rosary are the elements of the earth He gave us. They are all around us, waiting to ignite the soul.
Hand made on gray paracord and finished with a carabiner, it goes anywhere you do. In both form and function, the rosary is made for an active lifestyle, so clip it to your backpack or belt loop, or toss it in your pocket - just go! Keep it close at hand and elevate your prayer life as you take in nature's glory. His majestic outdoors awaits you, and so does He.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Bamboo Leaf Agate Round 8mm beads, Bamboo Leaf Agate Round 10mm beads
- Ox Silver St. Benedict Medal 14mm, 1 1/2" Ox Silver St. Benedict Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx 8 /14" (including the carabiner)
- Prayer Card is included