- St. Christopher rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Celebrates God's creation of natural beauty and the outdoors
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Prayer Card Included
- Perfect gift of faith for the outdoor enthusiast
The St. Christopher Tenner from the Brave Beads collection evokes the beauty of God in nature. Picture Jasper beads on brown camo paracord reflect the slopes of Tahoe, the vastness of the desert plains, muddy hiking boots, and the timeless invigoration of life outdoors. A handsome silver medal honors St. Christopher, patron of travelers and adventurers. His name means "Christ bearer," because he carried the Child Jesus across a river on his back. On the other side, Jesus revealed His identity. Who better to intercede for your outdoor adventure?
An ornate silver Crucifix made in Italy and a convenient carabiner finish the sturdy, hand made rosary tenner, so you can take it anywhere. Clipped to your belt loop or backpack, or loose in your pocket as you wade through a riverbed, it will inspire you to prayer in celebration of the majesty of God in nature. Made for the spirited adventurer - the man who finds God in the beauty of the outdoors.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 8mm Picture Jasper round beads, 10mm Picture Jasper round beads
- 1 1/2" Ox Silver St. Christopher Medal, 1 1/2" Ox Silver Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8 1/4" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in size and color of beads may occur.
© 2021 Trinity Road, LLC. All Rights Reserved.